- We will ask for certain personal information that allows us to serve you with emails, newsletters and the like.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will never ask for your social security number, and are not responsible for any communication of your social security number to third party users whom you may access through this site.
- Any request for credit card payment will be made through a secured ‘locked’ site consistent with the payment card industry data security standard (PCIDSS) and will not be made available to any third party source beyond processing requirements. We are not responsible for the use of a credit card with any third party you may access through this site.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any other company or organization.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.